25 June 2008

Sidewalk Art



Emily is quite the artist, as most of you already know. She's gotten into quite a bit of trouble lately with coloring things she isn't supposed to color (like my hardwood floors in a four foot area that changed to blue while I napped one day). We bought her some sidewalk chalk and I actually remembered it yesterday. She was out there coloring for at least an hour yesterday. Of course, it was nothing like the sidewalk art Elder Smith drew in a park during Wilford Woodruff Week during our mission, but in it's own way, it was very beautiful. (And pay no attention to the date stamped on the mission pic...it was actually March 27, 2004, but I always forgot to reset the date on it, so all my pictures from the mish lie.)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Emily's hair look so long in that pic!