16 June 2008

Boyd's Famous PB Cookies

Eric and I have had a thing with peanut butter cookies since we got together. He brought me lunch one day at work while he was visiting in Vegas and for dessert he had peanut butter cookies. These things were not only delicious, but they were all perfectly shaped and symmetrical, too! I wouldn't believe him that he made them until we got back to his momentary abode and there was a gigantic heart-shaped cookie on the counter (and it was the first time he said the three magic words).
Since then, we've continued our courtship with PB cookies. We've even "perfected" the recipe and have marked out the one in my cookbook with our replacement recipe.
I finally felt like cooking something last night and made cookies. They were not the prettiest things (we're not sure what happened, actually), but they still had that great taste. Eric took five to work with him for lunch and ended up giving all his co-workers a half-cookie. He's currently preparing more cookies as they all demanded he bring more tomorrow...and all promising to pay for them, too!
So, the Boyd's Famous PB Cookies strike again!!

2 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

Ok, I gotta try those cookies! Hey, my birthday is coming up soon, you can mail some to me! ha ha!!! Just kidding, I'd probably end up with PB crumbs from all the handling thru shipping. Mmmmmm... those do sound good!

Stefanie said...

So ummm, when do I get to try these famous cookies I always here about? :o)