06 June 2008

All In the Details

So, it's the morning after a severe frustration. I won't go into details, but someone informed me that a certain situation wasn't going to work out and that I needed to find another solution. So, I spent all afternoon and evening making phone calls to try to work out something else. Seriously, I called numbers and left messages all over the place from 3pm until 9pm. Since no one called me back, I returned the first phone call to inform said individual. After I explained all the lengths I had gone to, I was then given the real story and there was no need to go to all that stress and strain to begin with. My original plan was perfectly fine, but someone else thought they knew better. I just wish people would trust me, respect me, and give me the benefit of the doubt that I really am doing my best, and my best is going to be okay. That's all the Lord requires, so why can't man?

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Because the Lord is perfect and man is not. We find it hard to trust people because we know we are all flawed and sometimes even harder to trust the Lord because we can't comprehend perfection. But hang in there Liz everything will be ok. :o)

The Roes said...

I agree with Stefanie...we just have to remember to continue to put our trust in the Lord and move on.

Boyd Box said...

yes, I know that. I just get tired of the only thing being consistent with this calling being the wrong things.

miss said...

It's stinks when others don't trust you.

But you need to trust yourself, trust your process...and don't let other's get you down.

Easier said than done, I know.