24 June 2008

Grown Up


Emily is such a big girl now. When we visit Eric's work, his co-workers always fawn over Emily and comment on how big she is now. We have to remember, she really is still only a year old (granted, her birthday is in less than 2 months now). She's such a cutie, even if she gets up at 1am to wander around the house. In fact, I've decided that perhaps I should stop asking to sleep well because every night we do that, someone else wakes me up. Emily with her midnight wanderings, Hannah with her crazy clock that's gotten messed up somehow, or Eric trying to steamroll me in his sleep (the last one is quite funny when you realize we have a king size bed), or the lovely potty breaks this little one has me frequenting. No rest for the weary? That's definitely true. But, it's a good and happy life. I love my little family and wouldn't trade it for another!

No comments: