29 September 2009

Happiness

I just wanted to say...I am so happy! It's been a fairly constant emotion for a few months now. I think at this stage, there is so much joy to be found. Emily entertains herself and is amazing in her grasp of concepts, yet loves to be held and read to. Gianna is discovering life more each day and growing, literally, before my eyes. Eric may be busy with school and work, but we are used to it and know how to capitalize on his days off to better enjoy our family. I am happy with myself and feel like I'm involved in some great things to make my life more full (being a mother and wife is amazing, but I also love doing photography and book club and whatever other "hobby" comes up!). I enjoy going to church and my new calling...who knew taking care of 8-10 small kids would be such fun! I am still making new friends and have great "old" friends both near and far. It's just an amazing time of life. I feel so blessed and incredibly happy. It isn't hard to feel this way...I just have to remember the next time there is a trial knocking down my door.

2 comments:

The Roes said...

Oh how quickly those trials can come knocking. Is that like asking "what could happen now?"

Boyd Box said...

Apparently. However, the good thing is, I am still happy and in a good mood. Just annoyed with a particular situation that has, really, no bearing on my happiness.