05 September 2009

Hi, "Offense" is My Middle Name

At different periods of time, I have unintentionally offended different individuals. I promise, it is never with the intent to offend. Perhaps I just have a knack for it. Give me a break! At one point in my life, I thought I would be interested in taking a semi-political stage. =)
Really, though, I do try to look at things from different perspectives. I try to educate myself and look at the future effects of decisions we make in the present. I know that my ideas are not perfect and not always popular. However, I am trying my best. Sure, that best can be lacking, but that's all I've got to work with.
I respect the right of each individual to see things from their perspective. I don't expect people to always agree with me, but I think the opposite should be true as well. Don't become angry enough to end friendship over it. Most likely, I had these ideas before while we were "friends". It just never came up before. If that one difference of opinion terminates the friendship, sorry to say it, but it wasn't really much of a friendship, then, was it?
In saying that, please know that the ideas contained in this blog are my own. I chose this forum and recognize the opportunity of others to create other forums to push forward their ideas. That, my friend, is the beauty of free-speech. Ain't it grand?!

No comments: