15 May 2009

Thoughtfulness

I want to give a shout-out to Eric's parents.
While we were gone, they came over to check on the house. We didn't ask them to do this, they just took it upon themselves to be watchful and caring for us.
In addition to this, my father-in-law brought over his riding lawnmower and mowed our entire property that is mower accessible (we have a wooded area) the Saturday before we came home. It was so nice to come home to all of that taken care of so we didn't have to worry about it first thing.
On another note, Mama prepared an awesome gift for Mother's Day. She made a binder with the family recipes contained in it!! I think one of the coolest traditions/memories come from the foods we eat, so this was the best Mother's Day gift I could have ever dreamed up!!
I just wanted to celebrate and express my gratitude for such great in-laws! We love you!!

No comments: