11 May 2009

How To Say Thank You

I just don't even know how to say thank you to some of the greatest people I know. It seems like every time I have one of those "wouldn't it be nice" moments, these people call and say, "hey, we have a ------, do you want it?"
YES! I want it and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
A sweet older couple in our ward just dropped by with another wonderful gift. Their granddaughters have outgrown the playhouse and wanted to know if we wanted it. So, they dismantled it, brought it over, put it back together, and cleaned it all up for us today.
I just wish there was something I could do in return to show my appreciation for such a thoughtful couple! With Breanna coming over to play all month, it couldn't have happened at a better time. The girls will LOVE playing in this house all summer.

No comments: