02 April 2009

Specter, Specter In The Night

Specter, specter in the night, touch my hand and cause me fright!
Do you believe in ghosts or spirits? I do. I won't go into detailing my experiences with such, and you can think I'm a weirdo and that's okay. =)
We live in a new house. It's not even 2 years old yet. However, there has been an apparition that has visited me several times over the course of the past few weeks. Sometimes I see it as it enters the room. Sometimes I feel its cool hand brush my shoulder. Sometimes I wake up to it resting beside me. It's a bit alarming, but at least I eventually realize that it is only Emily.
With her disheveled curly hair glowing in the reflected like from the neighbor's house, she has quite an eerie appearance as she creeps into our room at night. It freaks me out every time and has caused a lack of sleep. I can't believe a 2 year old can walk on hardwood and tile floors so quietly!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Ok, you had me worried there for a minute. LOL

Stefanie said...

Caleb's done this to me a couple times. I usually hear his door opening cause it makes a big clicking noise but once or twice he's gotten past the door noise and will walk around to my side of the bed and just stand there staring at me until I wake up. It's really creepy.

Joni said...

You had me on the ghost thing for a bit:)

I've made Stimpson Family a private blog. What's your email address? Mine is [first].[last]@gmail.com