23 April 2009

Quality Time

We've been rushing around since we arrived. It's great that we can see so many of my side of the family in one visit, but I think yesterday was one of the best days. It was "boring" because the only outing I made was to Emily's new friend's house. I needed the chance to get back into our routine.
Schedules and routines are great for kids, but I apparently need the routine just as much. I get kinda crazy feeling otherwise and I am not a good mother/spouse...I just kinda go quiet and functional instead of caring/loving.
So, we're going to try to make the remainder of the trip have a little more quality time. That means, we may not be going to the zoo today because we ARE going to Nauvoo this weekend and staying in a hotel (4 adults and 3 kids under the age of 3...it'll be interesting).

1 comment:

The Roes said...

It may have been interesting, but is sure was fun! I'm so sad to see you guys gone, but I am glad to get back into routine as well! [vansedit]