12 April 2009

Easter

Today is the day we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. I enjoyed a talk by an apostle of Jesus Christ that was given during General Conference last weekend. Elder Holland has a very powerful testimony of Jesus Christ and reminded us that the pains and sorrows Jesus felt as he suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane were done completely alone and that we never have to experience that because of his all encompassing atonement.
If you haven't heard this, click on the link above and ponder his words. It will put life and its difficulties into perspective for you. I am so grateful for an eternal atonement that allows me to become a better person every day. It brings comfort in a tumultuous world.

3 comments:

miss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss said...

My friend Misty told me yesterday to listen to this. (I don't remember it!), so thanks for the link.

Boyd Box said...

Yea! I'm still good for something! =)