30 March 2009

Less Than 2 Weeks

As the date of our departure edges closer, I realize how much there is to accomplish before actually getting on the road. I have a list a page long. My brain says that as I check items off, it will make the day arrive faster. In all reality, I probably won't be able to get everything done and will have to prioritize the things that MUST be completed. I just wish there was a way to get the house clean and make it stay that way for a week and a-half, but if it could happen for that long, I'd want it to happen forever...neither of which is possible. So, I will continue trying to figure out how to make sure we can cram everything in the van that we need to take/drop off while doing the daily chores and duties of being a sahm. The rest will just have to figure itself out.

No comments: