02 March 2009

HusbandTag

Where We Met?

In Paradise...a section of Las Vegas...when he and the other office elder delivered a third mattress to my apartment. It was also the moment I told him I was old enough to be his grandma.

How long did we date before we were married?

Officially together May 8th. Engaged August 7th. Married October 22nd. Total: 5 1/2 months...long distance, too!


How long have we been married?

3 1/2 years.


What is my favorite thing about him?

He gets me to do things I might not do on my own: riding bikes, photography, etc.


What is your favorite quality about him?

He is the most patient and kind person I know. I've only seen him really upset twice in the past 4 years, and both times in defense of me.


What is his nickname for you?

Hon/Honey, but more often than not, it's "mommy" b/c the kids are around.


His favorite food?

Kickin' Chicken sandwich from Zaxby's...no ranch, extra tongue torch.


His favorite sport?

Racquetball


Who said the "L" word first?

Most definitely him. He baked the most perfect PB cookies for me and brought them to me at work for lunch. Then we went back to where he was staying and there was a gigantic heart shaped one on the counter that had the words "I Love You" written in pink icing...does that count? Otherwise, I can't remember...and neither can he.


First Kiss?

Mother's Day, the day we were officially together. He actually leaned in for a kiss and I backed away telling him I wasn't ready for that. I went to the bathroom, gave myself a pep talk about how I was NOT going to kiss him. I came back to the living room and promptly kissed him. =)


Favorite Couple thing to do?

We're not out of the honeymoon stage. I'll leave it at that.


How many kids We have?

2, but we do want more.


His hidden talent?

Scrapbooking. He made me a scrapbook of us together before we got engaged. Sadly, it hasn't been added to, but I loved that he did that for me. He also has amazingly good print, too. The first time he mailed something to me, I thought he had a girl address the package for him.


His age?

26 years on his next b-day which is less than 2 weeks away now.


His favorite music?

Varies. He likes to make us CD's to listen to, and one song that makes it on every CD is Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. I'd be able to pin down his favorite movie or TV show better than this.


What do You admire most about him?

Two things. His Christlike patience (especially with me...my family and roommates can vouch for the need for this) as well as his good work ethic.


His favorite pass time?

When he finishes school and has a regular schedule, I'll answer this question. At the moment, who knows! Spending time with the family doing whatever.


Will he read this?

No, but we'll discuss it.

I tag...Rachel, Sarah Beth, Kelli, Stef, Lori, Mel, Crystal...okay, any of you ladies that are married and have a blog! =)

3 comments:

The Roes said...

That was fun! I did it on my blog and Adam did read it. After he read mine, he went and read yours! He even laughed at the very end of mine and said hello.

Boyd Box said...

That's too cute! Adam's so fun.

miss said...

Eww! You totally confirmed why I would never, ever live with you.

I never wanna trample on the 'honeymoon stage.'

Not that you can't have sex.

I just don't want to be around.

Maybe I could find a guy to live with first. Have my own honeymoon stage!

I have a friend who got tired of waiting, left the church and has a house with a guy. It doesn't take much. I contemplate that a lot.

It's funny how long you lied to me about your relationship. No wonder I was pissed.