08 March 2009

Beautiful Sunday

I love the spring in Georgia. Beautiful sun and warmth...yum! And, on a nice Sunday...double the yum! (Is is strange that I think "yum" describes how good it is?)
Anyway, we had a great day at church. Wonderful lesson in Relief Society. Great talks at church. One of our friends performed the special musical number which was beautiful. Then a potluck to follow. I have just thoroughly enjoyed today. If I could figure out the secret code to having such a great Sabbath, I would try to re-do it every week. So refreshing! And, ironic that it is the day of daylight savings where I technically lost an hour of sleep. Maybe I'm sleeping too long! (11pm to 6:50am was what I got last night...must be just about right.)

1 comment:

miss said...

Amazing you can function on less than 8 hours. I need like 9-10. Being 30 sucks!

Glad you had a good Sunday. Mine was OK. Got in the car in between rain/snows storms!