27 August 2008

The Joke's On Me

Emily loves this game of "Frog Hunt" and we played shorter games of it the remainder of the day yesterday. However, when Eric got home last night I was telling him about the imaginary game we play inside. He thought that perhaps some of the frogs HAD gotten inside and I think he was going to be proud of me for catching them and getting them out of the house. Little did I know that when I came around the corner in the hallway there would actually be a REAL frog (tree frog) in the house! Maybe Emily really WAS trying to get me to catch the frogs that were in the house.

1 comment:

Momma Sarah said...

LOL! We have frogs, too! Of course, I thought they'd stay OUTSIDE! One jumped inside somehow and Michelle came back to my room to let me know. We bravely attempted to catch it - in the end I left her high and dry as she captured it after it jumped into her empty shoe!