13 August 2008

Emily, My Entertainer



Awhile ago I was complaining that Emily didn't want to play with me. That was a blessing while I was sick during the first trimester. Now she just wants me to "come on, Mommy." She'll pull me out of the chair or wherever I may be at the time and take me to go play. She's hilarious. One of her favorite things at the moment is to build block towers. I started this one, but she kept putting on the blocks until it towered over her. I was amazed that it actually kept standing, and you can see on her face how proud she is of herself.

She also has become very curious to other items in the house and is trying to figure out how they relate to her...not necessarily what they do, but what they CAN do. While I was talking to Rachel on the phone, she pulled Hannah's choke collar out of the drawer and kept chanting "I stuck! I stuck!" She could get the collar on, but didn't know how to take it off.

No comments: