27 August 2008

Ghetto Proofer


LDS women are supposed to be resourceful, right? Well, that's going to be my claim on this one.
Emily and I made (delicious!) cinnamon rolls yesterday. The problem was, it wasn't quite warm enough in the house to get the dough to rise. So, I put a heating pad on top of the dough to help it become warm enough to get the yeast to do its job.
Just so you know, it really does work! We have yummy, fluffy cinnamon rolls to enjoy. And, yes, of course I made cream cheese frosting to make them extra tasty!!

3 comments:

miss said...

Yopu aren't resourceful because you are a LDS woman. You're resourceful becausde you're you. Don't sell yourself short.

The Roes said...

We should stop talking on the phone...before you know it, you'll be eating 3 dozen cinnamon rolls too! That is a clever idea though...much better than putting your dough on the a pre-heating oven and the dough actually starts cooking in the bowl!

Crystal said...

YOu know how Washington is....We turn to oven on to the lowest, put a pan of water on the bottom rack, dough on middle rack and leave the door cracked. Good to have ya on my blog list now!! I love these things!