28 August 2008

I Like Big Butts

Ah, that classic '90's song! You know, when I was younger, I didn't pay that close of attention to the lyrics and it would always make me laugh that this guy liked "big butts in a can". Rachel will remember some other infamous misunderstood lyrics of other songs...hehehe.
But, seriously, I am finally finding a reason to be grateful for my growing bum. I've always wondered why when women are prego, they have to suffer the injustice of "fluffy" body parts. What does having a larger bum have to do with growing a baby? Well, it's for protection!!
Last night, trying to be supermom, I ended up injuring myself instead of saving my child...supermom's outfit needs to be barefoot...socks on hardwood floors are dangerous! Thanks to a fluffier bum, I didn't break anything. Now I get to enjoy a day of Emily dying for me to "come on, Mommy" in whatever activity and I can't really do it. Here's one for being accident prone!

No comments: