31 July 2008

Wedding Bliss

I am so excited to do photography!! I just got to do my first wedding shoot today (and got paid!!) and I'm thrilled. It was so much fun. I would have loved to have more time and to get more pictures (we only shot for about 45 mins before the heat and humidity won) for them, but I was pleased with what we did get...especially for a first-timer. They are just such a cute couple and I'm really glad I got to do their engagements prior to that. Rapport is so important to getting good pictures of people!

It's great to have this one under my belt now and to move forward if I can start getting appointments set instead of just voiced interest.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Weddings can be so stressful to shoot. You are so worried about getting "THE" shot. But it sounds like everything went well.