17 July 2008

A Haircut...or Two

Eric has been in desperate need of a haircut for several weeks now. Due to the joys of the first trimester, I haven't felt well enough to do it for him. So, this morning he asked if I could cut it quickly before he got ready for work. No prob! I quickly cut his hair while Em sat at the door and watched. As soon as Eric was finished, her cute little voice cried, "Un haircut!" which means "want a haircut". For those of you who don't know, I've been putting off cutting her hair and thought I'd give her a "trim" on her 2nd birthday. Scissors have never touched her hair before, and she's a girl, so it can just be long.
Well, I let her have what she asked for. I pulled up the top section (around the crown of her head) and trimmed those ends...about a 1/2 inch. I was sad to cut her hair, but she sat so incredibly still the whole time (not that it was long) and was so good.
I haven't gotten a picture of her yet, but you can't really tell the difference, except the long bottom curls are just a little more visible.

No comments: