02 July 2008

I'm Tagged

3 Joys
My husband who is much better than I deserve (he's picked up my slack w/o complaint or comment lately, too!).
Emily, who endears herself to everyone she comes in contact with because of her "classic" looks (come on, how many kids have a natural 1950's appeal?) and her larger than life personality.
Good friends that spoil me (like Stef who kidnapped Em one day so I could get some rest even though she was 8 months pregnant herself!).

3 Fears
Losing husband or child: either frightens me and at different times I've had nightmares about it.
Drowning in debt. Finances have always been something I stress over and I fear having to survive on plain white rice again.
Getting "kicked out" of the Celestial Kingdom. I fear not being good enough.

3 Goals
To consistently have FHE as well as consistent scripture study.
To talk to my neighbors about the church.
To have a healthy family.

3 Obsessions/Collections
I can't say that I have any obsessions. I don't feel really passionate about any particular thing. I guess if I looked around the house to see things we've "collected" I'd have to say, books, DVDs, and board/Wii games.

3 Random Surprises
Surprises? Well, I'm not that secretive of a person...
I'd trade in my lovely Passat for something that got better gas mileage AND I could use a cheaper grade gasoline. (In fact, I've been driving Eric's car for quite awhile now b/c I hate the idea of using it...especially as premium has risen to $4.27/gallon).
I'd like to enjoy cooking. I used to, back when I was going to school at BYU. Now it just seems like a chore and kind of pointless. Of course, I'd really love to be able to make anything right now and not feel nauseous (even boiling noodles does it to me!).
I'm not a fan of being out in the sun nor in the water. I burn too easily to enjoy the sun (even WITH sunscreen on and reapplied appropriately) and water has always held some fears for me, aside from not liking to be wet. I like showers b/c I get clean, but if there was another way to get the same clean, I'd probably do that instead.

Thanks for the tag, Stef!! Now, to pin it on others...Sarah Arnold, Sarah Hartsfield, and Julie Stratton.

1 comment:

Momma Sarah said...

Oh Sure! Tag ME! Ok, watch my blog... I'll get to it, eventually! That requires a little bit of thinking there!