08 July 2008

Rapunzel


Emily has always had a lot of hair for her age. However, it isn't until we wash her hair that we realize how long it really is. Even then, we can't get a picture of it because it curls together and is shorter in appearance than it truly is. But, this is as good as a picture can show you (without another set of hands to hold the hair down). Eric keeps telling me that "someday you're going to have to cut her hair." I try to deny it, but I am planning on giving her a TRIM on her birthday. It will be the first time scissors will touch her hair, so it's a big deal to me (remember Jake and his Yoda-hair? I finally understand a little). Of course, what scares me more than anything is that she'll somehow then find a pair of scissors and do her own styling and I don't want her to ruin her beautiful curly locks!

1 comment:

The Doctors Wife said...

Lindsay's hair is quite a bit longer too when wet. I'm so glad to have at least one child with curly hair. Her hair is so thin that it is a good thing it is curly to give it a little body.