04 July 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies

Well, Mark and Amanda had Caitlyn two days ago and Stef and Ryan got to have their new son yesterday. It was really fun to be close to someone having a baby. Since all my fam is so far away, I haven't gotten to experience that at all. So, I loved being able to help out and keep Caleb for them while they had the new baby. And such a sweet baby, too!! Sawyer was so quiet and just let me hold him. He'd open his eyes and look around and was just so peaceful. It's a good thing we have our own on the way b/c it would have just made me crazy baby hungry!
So, congrats to all the new parents!!
Oh, and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

You guys are the BEST! Thanks for watching Caleb and I can't wait to be able to do the same for you when your little one comes. Now that I'm not uncomfortable any more I can be more focused and excited for you.