17 April 2011

Daddy and Laughter

I came back to the bedroom to make a phone call for instructions I need concerning the service at the Temple Open House (I have a "special" assignment, which really seems like I'm cheating because I get to be the music usher for Bro. Ridgeway who will be providing music in the reception tent meaning I get to listen to music for a few hours on temple grounds....yeah, while my husband is on cleaning duty. Sorry, Eric!! You drew the short straw, hahahah.). I couldn't get in touch with the lady so I checked my email. As I sat here, I continued to hear laughter from the other side of the house. I left Eric in charge of putting the girls down to bed. Sure, it's taking longer, but they sure are enjoying their Daddy.
I'm so grateful my kids have such a wonderful father. He truly cherishes his opportunity to be a daddy and adores his children. When they are with him, I always hear laughter. He's definitely the fun one!

No comments: