20 February 2011

Sunshine of My Life

We have been blessed with amazingly beautiful weather in our neck of the woods. Seriously beautiful. With it we've enjoyed a lot of outdoors and a lot more family time. We were so happy to have Eric home with us all weekend.
I have a lot of sunshine in my life. First, I have this incredible husband who has made my life so incredibly happy as he is my perfect match and best friend. We have such great discussions from all sorts of subjects. He may be smarter than I am, but we never have a problem communicating. (He'll hate that I said he's smarter, but I am willing to bet his IQ is higher than mine.) Then, we have this amazing daughter who understands so much already and has such a quizzical mind that we are kept on our toes offering her the truths she seeks. Next is the literal sunshine in the house (come on, whose hair is brighter?!). With her smiles and her funny words, who can't help but love and adore her?
There's lots more I could describe, but these are the most important ones to me. I love my sunshine!!

No comments: