27 May 2010

Mu-mu-muh, ME!

I'm sure a lunch of peanut butter on spoons isn't the most healthy choice, but it is fun and amusing. There's between 1/3-1/2 of a jar of peanut butter gone now. Gianna is still shouting "Mu-mu-muh, ME!" (her version of "more, more, more, Please!")
Eating peanut butter is a science. My experiments have proven the following "truths."
You can only eat creamy peanut butter off a spoon. It's just not right with crunchy. Crunchy peanut butter should be spread liberally on one side of bread and a nice coating of black berry jam, strawberry preserves, or grape jelly on the other side go nicely together. You can even mix those ingredients together, forming a consistent gooey mess before spreading it on one piece of bread, folding it in half and enjoying it.
Ah, Peanut Butter, you are SOOOOOoo yummy!

3 comments:

The Doctors Wife said...

Peanut butter is also a cure for the hiccups. Give it a try. The next time you have hiccups have a spoonful of peanut butter. And, it is doctor recommended, at least if you ask my husband. He even bought a jar of it for a patient who had recurring hiccups.

Boyd Box said...

I wish I would have known that when I was pregnant with Gianna...assuming it went in vitro w/the rest of what I ate. She had hiccups for most of the pregnancy.

The Roes said...

I have fond memories of eating peanut butter off the spoon. Adam enjoys eating peanut butter and crackers and Haydn is hooked on that now too!