08 May 2010

Sewing 101

A couple days ago I went to my friend's house and she showed me how to make these incredibly cute ruffle-tiered skirts. She's amazing and I really look up to her in so many ways. She has a cute little side business where she sells her skirts as well as tutus. Check her out online!
She also introduced me to new "friends", which I hope we'll be ordering soon. You can do that when they are attachments for the sewing machine. ;)
It was so much fun and the skirt I made turned out completely adorable. On top of that, Gianna is absolutely in love with it! If I can keep it out of her reach, she'll be sporting it to church tomorrow.
The more I sew, the more I love to sew. It's the whole creation thing. But, it's creation with a purpose, too. My kids can wear them!

PS When Eric gets home, I hope to be able to resolve the USB cable issue that is not allowing me to upload the pictures of this project.

No comments: