17 May 2010

Updates

My technology zapper is back in full force. I complained to Eric about some issues I was having with the camera. He finally got a chance to look at it. Guess what? It is just fine with the automatic focus AND the SAME USB cable works for him (and now works for me). So, I thought I'd update with a few pictures.

This is the dress I made for my friend's daughter "KK". Emily was "dying" to go to KK's house to see her. She hasn't actually even met my friend yet, much less her daughter, but she acts like she has. It's really cute and someday we WILL make it out to visit them. But for now, we just sent them this really cute dress.

And, this is the twirl skirt I made with my friend Heather. I had to go back and get enough fabric to make a matching one for Emily. So, I
guess we'll be hanging out with Heather really soon so they can style them together at church.

No comments: