25 March 2008

Remember The Lost Images?


I confessed to Eric that I destroyed a bunch of images from our excursion to the cemetery. However, Eric was able to fix the files and make them readable for the computer.
This is just one of them. At the end of our walk (remember, there were tons of hills and we parked on the opposite side from where we wanted to be), Emily was tired and just couldn't get to the car (about 200 feet away). She sat down on this headstone and waited. After Eric snapped a couple pictures of her, I asked if she wanted me to carry her. With an emphatic "yes!" she mustered enough energy to stand and hop into my arms to carry her to the car.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh YAY! I'm so glad you were able to fix them. I knew husbands were good for something. Just Joking, but Yay for Eric, he's the man!

Momma Sarah said...

Horray! I knew there was a way to recover them! Eric is smart like that! I have a question about that shot though... did you crop it or is that the raw image? I'm interested in what the whole head stone looks like... and the other pics from your 'walk'!