15 March 2008

Fun in the Sun




Nothing compares to watching the sunrise together as a family from your bed. It was beautiful!
We spent the last week in Daytona Beach, Florida. It was really fun and wonderful to have some family time together where none of our daily worries could bother us. Away from all responsibility but the best: family. We don't take enough time to spend with those we love the most. Let me encourage you: DO IT!! We've made a promise to take the time at least once a year from here on out to drop everything and focus on our family. I'm so excited for it.

1 comment:

Momma Sarah said...

Ok, I tried to leave a comment, but I guess it didn't take...

Anyway, now I know why you aren't answering your phone this week! Glad that you got to get away and enjoy yourselves! Awesome shot of the sunrise!