22 March 2008

In the Event It Doesn't Transfer

On top of all the fun yesterday, we got to spend some time with the Dixons. We went to an old cemetery (and by old, I mean, there is a large section devoted to the fallen Confederate soldiers...so, a bit historic, too). It's really beautiful there with some rolling hills and unique and grandiose tombstones and markers. We took a ton of pictures. As I downloaded them, I guess things didn't quite transfer correctly. Instead of checking all the images in the folder, I saw that the first 10 had processed correctly and didn't go through the entire thing. Bad choice. All of those photos are gone and there was a darling one of Emily. Delete! In one click, I destroyed those images from the camera and have nothing from our excursion. Ironic that we lost only the images taken within confines of the cemetery.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Liz that stinks so bad! We'll send some of ours to you if you want.

Momma Sarah said...

Hey! I read something somewhere (I know, that doesn't help, but Google it!) about retrieving images from your camera that you are pretty sure are deleted. I haven't done it, but it's worth a try!