01 February 2008

Addictions

We said we'd never do the whole game system until the Wii came out. We got that and have been enjoying it. It's our excuse to have Ryan and Stef come over. Basically, Stefanie beats the pants off all of us, but that's still fun. She has this amazing form that just has to be witnessed. =)
After a visit home to Missouri, Jared got us hooked on RockBand which is not available on the Wii. So, we found a killer deal on the PS3 and got it. We now get to attend our own concerts on Date Night.
Between bowling and rockin' out, we've actually been able to spend more time together. Of course, it is due to a shared addiction, but who can deny the fun?!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Stefanie only wins because I taught her everything she knows! ;o) (No, seriously!)

Momma Sarah said...

Well, we are just shocked to find out that not only do you have 1 gaming system, but that you own 2! You crack us up!

Stefanie said...

Ya right, now Ryan if you can only beat me :o) 264 baby! It's all in the run, knee kick and upper cut. :o)

danandcamwilson said...

I had to laugh at this one. We visited some friends with a Wii and of course fell in love as well but haven't purchased one yet. I agree with Sarah...surprised you have TWO now not just 1!! HAHA!!

Boyd Box said...

Yeah, really, I'd like to see Stef do Boogie. I mean, if she's got this amazing form for bowling, I can only imagine her dance skills!

Stefanie said...

I got mad dance skills, what you talk'n bout willis. Bring it on, do I need to bust out my wedding video to prove it? :o) Hahahaha