28 February 2008

Tag, I'm IT

A-Attached or single: Attached, 2 years and four months
B- Best Friend: Eric...come on, he met me in the worst possible place in Vegas (zone and all)and still fell in love with me....not on the mission, you sillies!! I'm just saying, he wasn't prejudiced against me for my bad attitude during the time we were in the same zone.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie...especially the berry tart we just had from Service Foods (servicefoods.com). Can I say cookies? 'Cause Eric has perfected the best Peanut Butter Cookie recipe...and it was the way he first wooed me.
D-Day of Choice: Eric's day off when it doesn't coincide with one where I'm involved with the youth so we can actually enjoy being a family!!
E- Essential Item: Toilet. Let's be practical here...I was never meant to be a pioneer and it is the one thing I KNOW I'll use at least once every day. =)
F- Favorite Color: Red, but I'm definitely jonesing on the brown and blue combo I've seen a lot of lately...Eric thinks I'm obsessed
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears...everyone knows I travel with a giant sized bag on road trips! Anyone recall the melted bag upon Mark and my return from Provo one year?
H- Hometown: That's a funny question. How about Home state? I can at least classify Missouri as being the state I've lived in for the longest number of years.
I- Indulgence(s): sherbet. I don't care what kind, but Cold Stone had this really great lemon sherbet back in Vegas of 05...it was delicious and we enjoyed it on the lawn in front of the Temple the night Eric rode the Greyhound back to GA.
J- January or July: July because I'm never freezing in July (unless we're in Washington...then I might need a jacket...wait, who am I kidding, if there's a slight breeze, I probably need one).
K-Kids: Enthusiastic Emily. She's got PERSONALITY!!
L-Life is incomplete without: family and good friends...but a good game of bowling or RockBand is pretty good too. Oh, wait...and now LOST!!
M- Marriage Date: October 22, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 5 brother, 3 sisters...yes, totaling 8 siblings.
O- Oranges or Apples: I can go for either, but if you add toppings of PB or caramel...totally an apple girl!
P- Phobias or Fears: Being alone (come on, I can't even go grocery shopping by myself...I always have at least Emily!!), drowning or Eric dying. Also, dogs...I'll never get over it, although it is much better after getting Hannah.
Q- Quote(s): "Be like Brother Brigham" ...a variation of my own from Nephi's "Let us be strong like Moses" 1 Ne. 4: 2
R- Reason To Smile: Emily...if you've been in her presence, you know what I'm talking about.
S- Season: Autumn. Yes, I'm always cold, but at least people don't look at me weird for bundling up. And then I get to wear my favorite clothing item: sweaters!!
T- Tag Three: Sarah, Kelli, Joni
U-Umbrella in the rain or no umbrella: Umbrella...who wants to be wet and cold?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Give me meat! Can't go too long without eating some good red meat!
W- Worst Habit: Picking...if I have a scab, I have to pull it off. Yep, I'm gross.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...it's the only way to really see anything...gall bladder surgery, I had x-ray, and cat scan, but it wasn't until they did the ultrasound that they decided it really was sludge.
Y- Your Favorite Food: A Chimichanga at Casa Mexico with their delicious goat milk cheese!
Z- I'll make one up: Zebras or Giraffes: Giraffes...Long necks stick together!

No comments: