08 February 2008

When You are Doing What's Right

Well, I was planning on driving up to Missouri to help one of my sisters out. In fact, I roped another one into driving back to Georgia and flying her back home. However, Eric kept protesting that the drive would not let him be at peace to have his wife and daughter on the road alone. Well, in a last ditch effort to find affordable tickets for Em and myself, I came across the best deal on airfare ever (okay, well, using someone else's sky miles would be better, but this is next best!). I can't believe that I could fly one way for $54!! I was stoked....especially since that airfare wasn't even advertised or supposed to be available! AND, it was in less than a week's notice, which is pretty much unheard of. Therefore, I must believe that the Lord arranged things so I could get up there and give my sister some quality service w/o being tired out from making the 10 hour drive with child in tow. He really blesses us if/when we let him be involved!

2 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

WOW! How did you find such a great deal?! It was meant to be. I'm so jealous that you get to go AGAIN to see everyone! Take care of everyone for me!

danandcamwilson said...

Wow..that's awesome!!! Congrats and HAVE FUN!!!