17 November 2011

Proof Copy

It is here! It is here!
This is one of the most exciting personal accomplishments (differentiated from family/eternal goals) of my life. I have helped write and book and we've published it! Granted, in this day and age, being "published" and publishing a book are two separate things. Nonetheless, I will claim my goal of getting a book published. This has thrown me forward into completing other tasks and taking my writing more seriously.
So, I have this book now in printed form where I can spot those errors you don't notice until it is printed and I can also verify that the layout works. It's so exciting and fun. Seeing our work in this format is exhilarating.
Mr. Jarrett and I are meeting again today so I can show him the book. He made a request this time, one that I realize needs to be put down on paper for my own posterity. He wants me to tell him MY life story. I'm very excited to do this and start (again) on writing my autobiography. This is my passion...well, one of them. It's just so addicting! But, I guess that is how every passion is, right?
So, be looking for my announcement that you can get your own copy! (Seriously, it is something my family is totally into...a personal history, a family member, WWII, etc.)

No comments: