04 November 2011

Cutest Outfit, Ever!

I am so in love with working with velour. Seriously, it made the more adorable blessing outfit. I'm pleased with the results AND I used another nifty tool called "snap tape". Seriously, amazing.
Of course, I'd share the picture, but I tragically did not take one with my camera, only my phone. So, we'll all just have to wait and see how it fits the recipient.
And, some day, once upon a future time, I really would love to have a sewing station. I'm not saying I require a whole room, but a space that I can just leave in the midst of a project and not worry. I'd like, in that space, for a table a bit taller than my dining table, and a chair slightly taller than my dining chairs. Why? Because I get this killer back pain as I hunch over and create.
The End.

No comments: