14 November 2011

Bunnies in the Attic

Okay, so they aren't real bunnies, nor are they in the attic. However, it's frustrating to think that my vacuum cleaner does not have a long enough hose to slurp up the dust bunnies that have been residing atop my cabinets. Instead, I got to fluff them out of hiding and try to chase them to the floor where I'd be better able to grab them with the vacuum.
It's amazing where dirt and dust and the like can hide...and stick. I need a taller ladder, but most of the (inside) house has now been washed ...and some places need a touch up of paint because I scrubbed a little harder than I should. Still, it's nice to have that Fall Cleaning done.
And, it was nice to be able to get all of that cleaning done with the windows open and enjoying all of the nice, fresh, warm air of today. I love this time of year in Georgia. It's warm during the day and cool to cold at night. It's fantastic and perfect weather for biking.
And as for those bunnies...rest in peace in the bliss of the trashcan.

No comments: