14 June 2009

Dresses Finished!




I put this project away while we had other matters to attend to (ie: being in and out of town, preparing for my sister to get here). I decided that I really wanted to get it back out and finish it. I really dread becoming one of those people that begin projects only to have the parts of them laying around for eons.
So, they are finally finished. They still need to be washed, but stay tuned for the unveiling of the girls actually dressed in them (and let's really hope that they aren't too awkward fitting).

2 comments:

The Roes said...

Those are so darling! I can't wait to see them on the girls!

Momma Sarah said...

Ok, I need the pattern for those! I can buy men's shirts very cheaply at the 2nd hand stores and make 'play' dresses for my girls. They are forever wanting to wear their dresses, but I just can't see them wearing their nice church dresses to play in! Those are adorable!