19 June 2009

Badonka-dink

I have to give credit to Susan for this one. It was cracking me up!
Somehow we got on the topic of weight and exercising and she made the comment about making your badonka-donk into a badinka-dink. I asked if there was something in the middle (not a ghetto booty, but not non-existant either). She said she guessed you'd have to call it a badonka-dink, then..or, perhaps a badinka-donk depending on which part was the "donk" and the "dink".
Actually, trying to find the correct term to refer to your gluteus maximus IS something every parent should decide before the child is old enough to repeat whatever term you are using. I grew up in a home where my mother wouldn't allow us to say "b-u-t-t" (and yes, we DID spell it out so we weren't actually saying it). I didn't understand her issue with it until recently. I realize that there are certain words that, when coming from a small child's mouth, sound incredibly vulgar. (Emily recently told me when I was offending her that she was going to spank my butt.) So I am doing my best to use a more polite term when referring to the largest muscle of the human body.

1 comment:

Momma Sarah said...

LOL! I can't even comment beyond that! I'm laughing too hard!