16 January 2009

White Vs. Black

Okay, now you know how politically correct some of you are, based on your initial response to that title. It actually has nothing to do with people and everything to do with chocolate.
Yesterday was Mama's (Eric's mom's) birthday. We forgot (just as I forget EVERYONE'S birthday, so don't feel left out...I'm equal in forgetting about everyone and that makes it fair), so after we took her to her physical therapy appointment, Emily and I came home to make cookies for her (the Eric Boyd family doesn't do cake, although the rest of his extended family does). I've kind of gotten burnt out on our PB cookies, so I made chocolate chip cookies. We had both white and regular ("black" if you ask Emily) chocolate chips, so I reserved some dough for my white chocolate chip cookies. I should have made 1/2 white and 1/2 dark cookies because both Emily and Eric have decided that they like the white chocolate chips better. Eric liked them so much that he said we don't have to do the regular choco. chips anymore and then took the baggy of white chip cookies with him to work.
Little by little, I will convert the world to boycott regular chocolate!! AH-hahahaha!!!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Um sorry I'm a black girl all the way. HAhahahaha! That sounds kinda funny coming from me but you'll never pull me over to the White side (although I'm sure they are good).

The Doctors Wife said...

I made white chocolate chip cookies last week and actually did like them better too. So, you won't have to work hard to convert me.

The Doctors Wife said...

by the way, the power of suggestion is great with me. I'm going to go make some now.

Momma Sarah said...

Oh, I'm with Stef! I really don't like the white! (The kids don't either...) But, I'm also with Julie's power of suggestion... I WANT COOKIES! Not that I need them, we had a GREAT weekend of junk food!