05 January 2009

Combo Topics



First, I had to post this picture of Emily holding Gianna. It took a few days for Em to get interested, but now she loves to hold Gianna (as long as she doesn't cry, then it's immediately "get this thing off of me!") and to try to get her to hold her finger.
We also took a picture of these two girls side by side and to show how baggy even newborn clothes are on Gianna.
Here's my other topic. Actually, it's a question, or a couple questions. What relationships do dreams have with reality? What actually causes a headache? Sound like those two are unrelated? WRONG! This has happened a couple times in the past few weeks. I go to sleep, dream of eating chocolate, then wake up with a terrible headache. If I was tempted to try chocolate again, I am NOT anymore!! I can't even dream of it/think of it without having symptoms, so no thank you to the Chocolate Fiend!

4 comments:

miss said...

She's so smiley!

The funny thing is caffeine gets rid of my headaches.

I usually get headaches when I'm dehydrated.

Stress and hormones contribute too.

Maybe because you just had Gianna?

The Doctors Wife said...

How precious is that little smile!Stop eating chocolate in your dreams and your headache should go away.

Boyd Box said...

Thanks, Jules. You're always so helpful. =P

The Roes said...

I have dreams of eating chocolate too! Instead of having headaches, I have stomach aches and can barely do my runs. Sympathy here.