22 January 2009

K-I-S-S-I-N-G


I think Emily seriously loves Caleb. She knew he was gone to Vegas and was a good waiting girl (I think she's practicing for later in life). She didn't talk about him until the day he was coming home...and I'm not sure how she actually knew it because I was sure not to say anything so I didn't start a fight about Caleb coming over. Anyway, as you can see, she doesn't have a problem kissing this boy!!
It reminds me of a sister of mine, not to mention any names, Rachel, who liked to kiss a little boy named Bryan. Ah, the days of innocence!
Seriously, though, I am grateful that we have such good friends and they are back in town...even if Emily can't keep her hands off their son. =)

2 comments:

The Roes said...

There is nothing wrong with kissing like that! Hmmm...I wonder what the Welches are up to these days.

Ryan said...

That's my boy! lol ;-)