02 January 2009

Superhero

We woke up this morning to discover that Emily has superpowers. She informed us that she is a superhero. Her special powers fluctuate between being "fast" and being "frong" (strong). It's hilarious to see her flex her muscles or throw her arms back before taking off.
I remember being little and having my own mother tie my blanket around my shoulders and playing superheros with my siblings. It was always a trick to try to get the blanket to stay on and not come undone (don't want it to become a choking hazard!) while fighting evil forces.
It's really fun to watch Emily's imagination grow by leaps and bounds!

1 comment:

The Roes said...

That's hilarious! I think it's so fun to watch their imaginations grow too. Haydn just started making noises for his cars when he plays with them. Very funny!
I also remember trying to keep my blanket tied around my neck when flying through the air. I guess that's the trouble with being a superhero!