23 October 2008

Three Years and a Breaking of Tradition

Yes, it is official, Eric and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary yesterday (and thanks to Amber, we get to REALLY go do something today!!). Sadly, due to this pregnancy, we have to skip our tradition of going to the temple. We've been there on or near our anniversary date (the day before when it fell on a Sunday) every year since we got married. I'm sad about that, but what can you do?
I am so grateful for the Lord knowing exactly what he was doing when he sent me to Vegas on my mission. Had I not gone at the time I did or served where I did, I would not have met my wonderful husband. I can't imagine a better companion for me. He's gentle and patient, so he's my perfect match to my stress-out self. I'm glad he's willing to put up with me for eternity!! I love you, Eric!

2 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

Ok, so I knew I was missing something yesterday! I kept going around in circles - got some stuff done - but I knew that wasn't what was 'wrong' with yesterday! ha ha!! It was your Anniversary! Sorry we didn't call! Wow! 3 years already??? HOLY COW! Congrats!

Stefanie said...

Hey Happy belated Anniversary! Hope you guys have a wonderful day!