12 October 2008

A Day of Follies

I'm not sure what was in the air yesterday, but I was at odds with the world. Here are a few examples of my inability to function correctly yesterday. Enjoy...and feel free to laugh!

After a week of being on this bland diet, I got heartburn (yes, even after drinking our watered-down version of kool-aid!).

When I let Hannah into the garage to eat her dinner, I got locked out of my house. Don't worry, the culprit was standing on the other side of the door laughing at me through the window (Emily recently learned how to do all the regular locks in the house...including the one on the garage door).

Next, I sliced some cheese for Emily, but not without it's own disaster. I somehow cut my thumb with a super sharp knife.

By the time Eric got home from work, I was exhausted and cautious about everything I did. I was grateful for more reasons than sleep to go to bed!

No comments: