14 October 2008

A Good Reference Site

One of my college roommates got her degree in Marriage, Home, and Family Science. Basically, the art of happiness in the home and the way to apply it to real life.
Anyway, she has started a website where she utilizes her degree which I think is fantastic. I encourage you to check it out. There were a couple things on there that already made me go "OH!" As parents as well as educated members of our society and country, we should continue to educated ourselves in different matters. She gives tips and hints for the daily run of a family (ie: recipes or stain removal) but also other things such as important information on policies being voted on and updates in safety for children. Take what you want, leave the rest. I just found it to be an informative site (and I finally got her German Pancake Recipe...ah, the good old days of Apt 1 cooking!!). Hope you'll check it out.
Home Maker Etc.

2 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

I love blog stalking... it's my new calling in life! I can live vicariously through others, but somehow that laundry still doesn't get done!
I'm off to check out that link!

The Doctors Wife said...

I must say that I'm a little biased about the website since I created it. I think it is good and could be better if I get more comments. I'm also open to any suggestions for topics of discussion.