06 October 2008

Budding Talents


Emily loves to "colee". We have several of these small doodle pads that go EVERY where with us. She was so proud of this drawing that she wanted me to take a picture. I'd be interested to know what you may see when looking at her drawing. I'm pretty sure of what she was trying to draw and it looks like it to me, but what are your ideas?
Another talent she has is her incredible imagination. I can not believe she has such a vivid imagination and she's only 2!! It's fun to play whatever she comes up with. The one that kind of hurts, though, is when she decides that I have frogs in my mouth and needs to extract them. My TMJ isn't too fond of that, but it still makes me laugh!
Oh, and just one more thing...she's taking after her great-grandma JoAnn Lasley. She loves to go to bed with her books. I was quite the bookworm when I was younger, but this takes the cake! I was talking to my grandma last night and she laughed because she sleeps with books, too...she had 13 on her bed at that moment. So, there is quite of bit of Lasley (or at least Dial) in her after all!

2 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

Did she see the picture of the beluga whale from our trip to the Zoo?? I think it looks like a whale! She is pretty amazing!

Boyd Box said...

That's exactly what I thought, too. She told me it was a "fish"...she doesn't know there are other names for things that go in the water except "crab"...thanks Spongebob for teaching her that much!