05 June 2010

My Heart is Beating

One of my famous quotes is: "My heart is beating!" Yeah, "well, duh!" It was after my friend Cameron and I were laughing so hard that we could hardly breathe. I noticed my heart was RACING, but I said "beating".
It's a genetic flaw. Tonight, Gianna hurt Emily's feelings by slipping a new wrench toy into the floor fan. The decorative green handle broke off and Emily became devastated. Gianna, after receiving her discipline came out and gave Emily hugs. She kept hugging Emily so much that I was afraid they were going to topple over. Emily's response: "It's making my heart beat. It feels better."
Since the "apology" of Gianna's incessant hugs, they have now enjoyed the past while playing the hug game, chase, ring-around-the-rosies, twirl your sister on the ground, and jump rope leading. This is getting to be REALLY fun to have two girls who love each other and can entertain each other.

No comments: