08 January 2008

VW makes me happy!


Last night, we took Hannah to get acquainted with the family we are entrusting her to during our vacation. Upon returning to our home, the headlights illuminated an interesting marking on our driveway where the Passat usually sits. It was a smiley face!! Due to the way the condensation dripped off the car, it left water marks on the drive in the form of a smiley face. You know, the kind you might put on your snowman! We took a picture to document that even driveways are happy to have a VW parked on it.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I don't know guys ... looks like an alien landing spot to me! :-)
-Ryan

(oh ya, and you need to add my email address so that I can make comments in my own account. Its Rydix7@aol.com) BASICALLY!

Mark and Amanda said...

I agree. Alien landing zone.