17 January 2008

No, I haven't forgotten

I haven't forgotten that I was going to keep this thing updated. We've been in Missouri visiting family for a week now and it has gone too quickly!! We've had some adventures...like taking a sick child on her first flight. No, really she did really well...until they said we had to turn off Sponge Bob. I wonder if Em will ever know that Sponge Bob isn't a real person. I got to see my youngest bro play basketball (he's a sophmore on the Varsity team at his highschool) and realized why I can't coach...I get too involved in the game. We've played enough Rock Band to warp our minds (and it is THE best game ever!!!) and cramp our legs. More stories to come on the bands we've created...some funny things. Em also had bouts of happiness and sorrow as the Red Robin (at Red Robin) was walked around the restaurant last night. She wanted to play with him/her...all the other kids were kind of weirded out by the person in costume, but Emily thought she'd died and gone to heaven with a big "animal" there! There's more to tell, but I'll have to get in here later to properly update...until then...

No comments: